Welcome To ILR
The Institute of Law & Research (I.L.R.),formerly Known as National Institute of Law and Research, Faridabad, was established in 2001.
The Institute of Law & Research (I.L.R.),Formerly Known as National Institute of Law and Research, Faridabad, was established in 2001 to conduct 5 years integrated Law course and 3 years Law course. The ILR, Faridabad, is the first self financed Institute in Haryana.The Institute is committed to impart excellent quality of legal education at par with the premier Law Institutes in India and abroad. The Institute has also made a strategic collaboration with International Court of Justice, Hague, Netherland for providing legal education of International standard. To meet the burgeoning demand of Legal education in the northern part of the country, especially In industrial hub of Haryana
The Institute of Law & Research (ILR), Faridabad was established in 2001 to conduct 5 year integrated B.A., LL.B. and 3 year LL.B. The I.L.R. Faridabad is the first self financed Institute in Haryana, keeping in view with committment to impart excellent quality legal education at parwith the premier Law Institutes in India and abroad.
The Institute is located just 11 k.m. from Old Faridabad Bus Stand, (NH-2) and Railway Station. Frequent public and college transport facilities are available.Thecommitment and convictions shown by our students in the field of legal education and legal culture is laudable. The institute is committed towards the excellency of legal education and developing the legal culture under Haryana Legal Aid Services and provides social & legal support to the common man.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To imbibe the qualities of legal ethics, discipline and humanity in students and thereby train them to become excellent professionals .
- To impart high class legal education with a view to foster Research & Development and thereby enrich the students to resolve emerging challenges in legal field.
- To impart practical training to the students with special emphasis on art of advocacy.
- To focus on holistic growth of students by conducting different practical activities like Group Discussions, Moot Court, Debates, Quiz, Essay writing on distinct legal topics.
- To prepare the students for various judicial / competitive examinations
- To extend legal awareness in community to promote socio economic justice under the aeigis of Haryana Legal Aid Service Authority.
- To provide training & development programmes for legal practitioners, academicians and entrepreneurs.
What Our Students Say
Tony WalkerApps Developer
I thoroughly enjoyed courses from here and hope to expand on my gained knowledge about making apps. The courses as well as the examples are well presented, easy to follow and engaging.
Martin BrianUI Designer
The courses here exceeded my expectations in many regards, especially in the depth of information supplied. In a very non-threatening environment, I learned key principles of design that I can implement immediately.
David FahimWeb Developer
Excellent content and assignments that build on your knowledge, reinforce, and then expand. I recently secured new employment using PHP and couldn't have done so without the Professional Web Development courses.